Download link: Nexj Systems Inc. With Matthew Bogart | E142.mp3
In this 142nd episode of Fintech Impact, Jason Pereira, award-winning financial planner, university lecturer, writer, and host interviews Matthew Bogart, Vice President of Marketing at NexJ Systems, a financial-specific CRM and data analytics tool.
● 00:27 – Matthew Bogart introduces himself and NexJ Systems.
● 01:35 – What is the history of NexJ ?
● 02:30 – How does NexJ go beyond just basic tracking?
● 03:48 – How has NexJ’s customer base evolved?
● 04:42 – What do they offer financial advisors?
● 06:12 – Matthew Bogart discusses the data points that NexJ looks at.
● 10:27 – NexJ has been around since 2004.
● 10:48 – What does Matthew see coming down the pipeline?
● 19:29 – Those that engage the most with their clients drive loyalty and are also usually the higher performing firms.
● 20:19 – What would Matthew Bogart change in his business or industry?
● 21:04 – What have been the biggest challenges Matthew Bogart has faced?
● 23:41 – What keeps Matthew Bogart excited each day about his work?
3 Key Points
1. NexJ looks at about 44 points of data.
2. Machine learning is when the systems analyzes pieces of data, looks for common patterns, and uses that to take action.
3. Exporting data is becoming a greater priority than it has ever been.
● “NexJ delivers intelligent customer management solutions to the financial industry, focused specifically on wealth management.” – Matthew Bogart
● “Who would have thought back in the year 2000 that a firm like Shopify would be designated as a CRM vendor?” – Matthew Bogart
● (NexJ) “Having thi very vertical-specific product that focuses on really the sales, service, and marketing elements that a financial advisor would need.” – Matthew Bogart
● Facebook – Jason Pereira’s Facebook
● LinkedIn – Jason Pereira’s LinkedIn
● FintechImpact.co – Website for Fintech Impact
● JasonPereira.ca – Sign up for Jason Pereira’s newsletter
● Linkedin – Matthew Bogart’s Linkedin
● nexj.com – Website for NexJ